THE MONTPARNASSE TOWER
From 1st April to 30th September
from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
From 1st October to 31st March
from 09:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m., until 11:00 p.m. on Fridays, Saturdays and eve of public holidays.
Warning: the last ascent is made no later than ½ hour before closing of the Montparnasse Tower.
Good to know:
- The tour is free for children under 7 years.
- The visit is accessible to people with reduced mobility.
- After your booking you will receive a voucher that you will present at the ticket office of Montparnasse Tower.
- Your ticket is valid for a climb, at the time you want from the opening time of the site until its closing.
PARIS STORY - THE MOVIE
The Paris Story film is a loving tribute to France’s beautiful capital city. This is a private tour of the City of Lights that has no equal in its imagery and the accompanying music. You will find yourself transported through the centuries of history that have created the amazing city that we love so much today. From its founding by the Celtic Parisii tribe to contemporary Paris and the ultra-modern architecture of the Louis Vuitton Foundation, you will experience it all. Forget the many documentaries that simply list the main attractions of Paris and leave it that. Here you experience the very soul of the city, the secrets of its monuments and their place in the hearts of Parisians.
Jean Reno’s voice will transport you to a unique viewing of Paris, past and present. There’s a multilingual audio selection such as those on leading airlines, which allow you to choose between six languages. Thanks to this technology, Paris Story: The Movie is available to you in English, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch and Chinese.
This film is intended for visitors from anywhere in the world, as an inspiring introduction to the City of Light and a personal invitation to discover its most famous attractions and monuments. Families will find inspirations for weekend outings. Schools will find they have the perfect educational tool at their disposal, too, a way for children to learn without seeming to. Parisians themselves will find Paris Story reveals the hidden stories of buildings and monuments they see every day without knowing their history or their secrets. Paris Story allows every viewer to understand in their hearts why Paris is considered the most beautiful city in the world.
Good to know:
- Address: 11 bis Rue Scribe – 75009 Paris
- Screenings are presented daily from 10:00 to 18:00 including public holidays (except December 25th and January 1st).
- Sessions are scheduled for every hour
- Running time: 50 minutes
- Please plan to arrive 10 minutes before the start of the screening.
- Headphones are available so that you can enjoy the film in your own language (English, German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese and Dutch).