List of Museums and Monuments included in the Paris Museum Pass offer:
Arc de Triomphe - Musée de l’Armée , Tombeau de Napoléon 1er - Centre Pompidou , Musée nat. D’Art moderne - Musée national des Arts asiatiques, Guimet - Les Arts décoratifs - Musée des Arts et métiers - Musée de l’Assistance Publique, Hôpitaux de Paris - Musée du quai Branly - Chapelle expiatoire - La Cinémathèque française , Musée du Cinéma - Cité des Sciences et de l’Industrie - Conciergerie - Musée national Eugène Delacroix - Musée des Égouts de Paris - Louvre Museum - Musée national de la Marine - Musée de la Monnaie - Cité de l’Architecture et du Patrimoine - Musée national des Monuments français - Musée Gustave Moreau - Musée national du Moyen Âge, Thermes et hôtel de Cluny - Cité de la Musique, Musée de la Musique - Crypte archéologique de Notre-Dame - Tours de Notre-Dame - Musée national de l’Orangerie - Musée de l’Ordre de la Libération - Musée d’Orsay - Panthéon - Musée des Plans-reliefs - Musée de la Poste - Musée Rodin - Sainte-Chapelle
In the Paris area
Musée de l’Air et de l’Espace - Musée d’Archéologie nationale de Saint-Germain-en-Laye - Musée national de la Céramique de Sèvres - Abbaye royale de Chaalis - Musée et domaine nationaux du Château de Compiègne - Musée Condé, Château de Chantilly - Musée départemental Maurice Denis - Château de Fontainebleau - Château de Maisons-Laffitte - Musée national des Châteaux de Malmaison et Bois-Préau - Château de Pierrefonds - Musée national de Port-Royal des Champs - Château de Rambouillet - Musée national de la Renaissance , Château d’Ecouen - Maison d’Auguste Rodin à Meudon - Basilique cathédrale de Saint-Denis - Villa Savoye - Musée national des Châteaux de Versailles et de Trianon - Château de Vincennes
The Paris Museum Pass in a few words:
- The Paris Museum Pass will give you free access to the permanent collections of the 60+ museums and monuments located within the Paris area for 2, 4 or 6 days.
- The Paris Museum Pass only provides unlimited access to the permanent collections, not to temporary exhibitions (in the exception of some museums such as the Orsay Museum).
- You can use it for an unlimited period of time.
- The Paris Museum Pass does not include the access to public transport. To add it to your advantages, use the Paris City Passport!
- The Paris Museum Pass provides you quick access to most monuments and museums of Paris. However, it does not allow you to skip any identity or security control required on the spot.
- To activate your Paris Museum Pass, write your name on the back along with the date of the first day of your visit.
- As the Paris Museum Pass is only activated the first day it is used, you can buy your Paris Museum Pass in advance and quietly get over with your travel preparations.
- IMPORTANT: the date written on the Pass determines the start and the validity of your Pass. As you can only use it on consecutive days, it is not available on separate periods of time.
- Please take care of the opening days of each museum as well as the working holidays as they are also included in the validity time of the Paris Museum Pass. Therefore, we recommend you to carefully plan your visit in regard to these restrictions to make the most of your stay in Paris.
- Do not leave your Paris Museum Pass out of your sight. It will not be refunded or substituted in case of loss or theft.
- Free access is offered to children and youngsters under 18 in most museums. They do not need to use a Pass but will benefit of the same advantages as you.
- EU-citizens under 26 are offered free access to most of the museums and national monuments on presentation of an ID (identity card or passport). If you are not a EU-citizen, the Paris Museum Pass remains a very attractive offer.
- On European Heritage Days, your Paris Museum Pass remains valid but the no-queue option cannot be guaranteed due to the large number of visitors.
- The Paris Museum Pass offers you the access to the Château de Versailles including the audioguide provided for the tours. However, it does not include the access to the performance, the Great Musical Water show, conferences or musical gardens, which tickets are only sold on-spot.
- After the purchase of your Paris Museum Pass, you will receive a voucher that will allow you to withdraw your pass at the Tourism Office of Paris which is located a few minutes from the Louvre Museum.
- You will need to present an ID (identity card or passport) for the withdrawal of the Paris Museum Pass. Only the booking person will be entitled to withdraw it at the Tourism Office of Paris.
- If you wish to offer a Paris Museum Pass, the gift recipient's identity will be controlled.