What to expect
Opened in October 2017, the Musée Yves Saint Laurent Paris welcomes fashion lovers to what used to be the headquarters of the prestigious label. Located at 5 Avenue Marceau in Paris' 16th arrondissement, it is a magnificent tribute to Yves Saint Laurent, where visitors can see some of his iconic haute couture designs, as well as accessories, photographs, sketches and films. And, at the heart of the museum you'll find the designer's studio - the place where he worked for almost 30 years and created many of his greatest collections. The museum offers both a comprehensive retrospective of Saint Laurent's life and constantly changing temporary exhibitions based around specific themes.
Musée Yves Saint Laurent Paris: Opening Hours
Every day except Mondays, between 11h and 18h (with the final admission at 17h15)
Evening openings until 9 pm take place on Fridays (with the last entry at 8:15 pm)
Note: Rooms begin to close 20 minutes before the museum itself.
Closures: Mondays, January 1st, May 1st and December 25th.
Early Closing: 16:30 on 24th and 31st December (last entry at 15:45)
The museum is fully accessible for those with reduced mobility. Wheelchairs are also available from reception if required, and must be reserved before visiting.
- Children under 10 years of age
- Art history / fashion students
- The unemployed
- Those with disabilities along with a companion
- Holders of a Professional Journalists Identity Card, ICOM-ICOMOS, or the Association of Friends of the Pierre Bergé Foundation - Yves Saint Laurent or the Majorelle Garden Foundation, a Professional Guide/Lecturer Card (on presentation of proof of identity).
Discounted €7 Tickets
- Young people aged between 10 and 18 years old
- Teachers and students
(only available at reception and upon presentation of proof of identity)
Terms of the ticket:
- The museum can be closed between exhibitions, and it is essential to check opening dates before visiting
- No priority access is available
- Depending on visitor numbers, expect some waiting time outside the museum.
- Tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable
- Ticket must be kept for the duration of the visit
- Any exit is final, readmission is not permitted