Cité des sciences et de l'industrie
- Avoid the queue
- Instant confirmation
What to expect
Welcome to the Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie (City of Science and Industry), one of the world's largest museums of scientific popularization. Nestled in a futuristic building** in the heart of Villette Park**, this must-visit attraction offers a unique experience. With its impressive dimensions of 250 meters long, 150 wide, and 50 high, this glass, concrete, and steel palace will captivate discovery and innovation enthusiasts.
The City of Science and Industry presents a wide range of permanent and temporary exhibitions focusing on science and innovation. From the cosmos to biology, technology to the environment, you'll dive into fascinating and enlightening worlds. Children will also find plenty to enjoy with age-appropriate activities that spark their curiosity.
Don't miss the aquarium, where you can explore marine life and discover an astonishing diversity of species. Then, head to the planetarium to observe the mysteries of the universe and gaze at the stars. You can also have a unique experience by visiting an actual submarine.
Whether you're a science enthusiast, a technology lover, or simply curious, the City of Science and Industry offers a captivating immersion into the world of knowledge. Book your visit now and get ready for exciting discoveries in the heart of the city.
Opening from Tuesday to Sunday:
- Permanent and temporary exhibitions: from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (until 7 p.m. on Sundays)
- Argonaute: from 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (until 6:30 p.m. on Sundays)
- Planetarium: sessions of 35 to 40 minutes starting from 12 p.m.
The Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie is closed every Monday, on January 1st, May 1st, and December 25th.
With a ticket for permanent and temporary exhibitions, access to the planetarium sessions is free. You need to obtain a voucher at the reception or from the automatic distributors in the museum to choose your session.
- Full price (from 26 years old): €13
- Reduced price (under 25 years old, "large families" cardholders, 65 years and older, Ministry of National Education's education pass, student cards, documentalists, school directors, civil service volunteers): €10
Free admission for:
- Children under 2 years old
- Upon presentation of a disability card, a valid AAH (Allocation aux Adultes Handicapés) certificate (+ ID), or a "pensionné de guerre" disability card. In all three cases, the accompanying person also gets free admission.
- Social exemption: Proof of unemployment from Pôle emploi or an RSA (Revenu de Solidarité Active) certificate dated within the last 6 months + ID.
These tickets include access to permanent and temporary exhibitions, the planetarium, and the Argonaute. They do not grant access to the Cité des Enfants or the Cité des Bébés.
Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie of Paris: Exhibitions
Throughout the year, numerous exhibitions are accessible at the Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie. You can explore spaces dedicated to various themes of science and technology in an interactive and playful manner.
Among them, you'll find:
From October 18, 2022, to January 7, 2024
What is a crowd? What does it trigger in us? The study of crowds, whether compact, dispersed, or at a distance, at the intersection of numerous scientific disciplines - fluid mechanics, granular physics, mathematics, cognitive sciences, and social psychology - reveals the social character of our species.
Until September 17, 2023
Today, cancer is still taboo: it's time to understand its scientific, psychological, and social dimensions. This exhibition, viewed through the perspective of patients, healthcare personnel, or caregivers, has chosen to place humans at the heart of its setup to encourage open discussion about life during and after the illness.
For ages 14 and above.
Bio-inspired, another approach
Robots: Embark on a journey of discovery about robots. Learn about their functioning, the progress of research, as well as the economic and social implications of robotics in the 21st century.
E-lab - video game space
Man and Genes
par contre ns envoyé plan de paris avec accés des visites et circuits
à bientot de ce retrouvé sur votre site.