What to expect
An evening at the Moulin Rouge is truly unforgettable. Tucked away in Montmartre this world famous cabaret venue scandalised Paris with the birth of the can-can, still performed today. Walk in under the red windmill that gives the Moulin Rouge its name. You're in an extravagant world where decadence reigns. Experience Baz Lurhmann's blockbuster movie 'Moulin Rouge' in real life. Sit back and enjoy the 'Feerie' show, the latest extravaganza from the Moulin Rouge's high-kicking performers.
Good to know
- Show duration: 2 hours
- Dinner Show duration: 4 hours
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Instant confirmation
- Children accepted from 6 years old
What to remember
- There are 2 shows every night at the Moulin Rouge: at 9 pm and 11 pm (only on Fridays and Saturdays at 11 pm until the end of March).
- Guests who choose the dinner and show option at 7 pm will get privileged places and high visibility on the stage.
- The Moulin Rouge show at 9 pm and the dinners are very popular and the tickets sell out very quickly. For these options, we advise you to book as soon as possible.
- The 11pm show brings more available seats. As an added bonus, during the show you can enjoy the Moulin Rouge's signature drink: champagne.
- Please wear smart dress when attending an evening at Moulin Rouge: shorts, Bermuda shorts, ﬂipﬂops, sportswear and sports shoes are not permitted.
The Moulin Rouge offers exclusive events for special dates: New Year at the Moulin Rouge, Valentine’s Day at the Moulin Rouge.
A little history of the Moulin Rouge
When its doors opened in 1889, the Moulin Rouge of Paris had one ambition: to become the universal symbol of femininity and the art of dance! A bustling hotspot of Parisian nightlife, immortalized by Toulouse-Lautrec and forever associated with the name of Mistinguett, the modern Moulin Rouge brings the French Cancan into the 21st century with its Revue Féerie, a sensational explosion of feathers, sequins and sparkles directed by choreographers Doris Haug et Ruggero Angeletti.
Situated at the heart of the lively Montmartre district, the Moulin Rouge has played host to generations of artists, including the legendary Doriss Girls. Over 1,000 costumes and a team of 80 instrumentalists and 60 singers ensure that the original magic of this wonderfully decadent show lives on!