What to expect
Treat yourself to a Paris show like no other. 'Totally Crazy' at the fabulous Crazy Horse is 90 minutes of sophisticated, sensual dance, reflecting the vision of Crazy Horse founder Alain Bernardin to conjure up magic onstage. In plush surroundings just off the Champs-Elysées, 12 Crazy Horse dancers will transport you to new heights in their latest sensational show. Book now for some of the best Crazy Horse prices available. Choose a package with Crazy Horse dinner before or after the show - or at selected restaurants nearby. For an evening of enchantment, add dinner on a Seine River Cruise.
- From Sunday to Friday: 8:30 pm, 11:00 pm
- On Saturday: 7:00 pm, 9:30 pm, 11:45 pm
Good to know
- Crazy Horse show duration: 1,5 hours
- Dress code at the Crazy Horse de Paris: Smart dress appreciated. Shorts, bermudas, ﬂipﬂops are not permitted.
- The Crazy Horse is wheelchair accessible
About your ticket: Printed or mobile voucher accepted, instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- Up to 4 days before the date of delivery, no cancellation fees will be charged.
- From 0 to 3 days before the date of delivery, 100% of the amount of the service will be charged.
A little history of the Crazy Horse de Paris
The Crazy Horse - the legendary cabaret features 12 fabulous dancers, and attracts 150,000 visitors annually. The audience enjoy 73,000 bottles of Cuvée Crazy champagne per year while watching the show, which includes 14 scenes and 11 different sets. To date, the venue has seen over 60 years of artful debauchery and beautifully-choreographed shows, making it one of Paris’s oldest cabarets.
The Crazy Horse show, directed by renowned choreographer Philippe Decouflé and Iranian photographer Ali Mahdavi combines the elements of shadow play that were so popular in the original Parisian revues with modern rhythms, lively tempos and exquisitely designed silhouettes – all to be enjoyed alongside half a bottle of champagne.
Of course, there’s no better way to start your night at the Crazy Horse than with dinner at Chez Francis or on board the river boat for a romantic dinner cruise.
For information on special show dates, please see:
New Year at the Crazy Horse
Crazy Valentine’s Day
Christmas Eve at the Crazy Horse