The Church of the Madeleine is a Roman Catholic Church located in the 8th district of Paris. It was created in 85 years from 1763, as a temple to the glory of Napoleon's army. The building has a length of 108 meters, a width of 43 meters, a height of 30 meters. It is surrounded by 52 Corinthian columns. South of the church is the Place de la Concorde
, East is the Place Vendome, and west is St. Augustine Church.