The Paris Zoo
- Avoid the queue
- Mobile tickets accepted
- Open tickets
What to expect
For an original visit to Paris that your children or friends will love, Come to Paris recommends the Paris Zoo, more commonly known as the Vincennes Zoo.
Open all year round, the Paris Zoological Park is affiliated with the National Museum of Natural History and is situated within the bois de Vincennes (14.5 hectares). You can buy your tickets right here with Come to Paris, and benefit from skipping the queues on the day, thus gaining you quick access to the five biozones of the park.
From patagonian sea lions, rhinos from Africa, jaguars from Amazon-Guyana and Madagascan lemurs among many others, take the time to admire the mammals, reptiles, amphibians and beautiful birds that you will encounter as you make your way around the zoo. Educational and fun at the same time, a visit here promises a great day out for all.
Plan your visit
- Covering 14.5 hectares of land and 4 km of pathways just waiting to be explored Vincennes Zoo is made up of the following five biozones: Madagascar, Amazon-Guyana, Europe, Sahel-Sudan and Patagonia. You will be overwhelmed by more than 2,000 mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, fish and invertebrates available to view including saki monkeys, greater bamboo lemurs, sloths, green vine snakes, mata-mata turtles, red-bellied piranhas and even Iberian wolves.
- **feeding of the animals **: throughout the year, you can observe the feeding of tapirs, baboons, otters and pumas among others.
- ** wild meeting **: every weekend, meetings with specialists are organized give visitors an insight into animal secrets, in the form of fun and educational activities.
The Paris Zoological Park opening hours
The Vincennes Zoo is open all year round including public and school holidays.
- April: 09:30 to 18:00 weekdays and 09:30 to 19:30 weekends, school holidays and public holidays
- From May to August: from 09:30 to 20:30 every day
- From September to October: 09:30 to 18:00 weekdays and 09:30 to 19:30 weekends and school holidays
- From November to March: 10:00 to 17:00 every day except Tuesday. Open Tuesdays during school and public holidays.
Last access is one hour before the park is fully closed.
- Adult (from 13 years old): 20 €
- Child (3-12 years): 15 €
- Concession for adults: 17 € (available on site) for job seekers on presentation of a certificate of less than 6 months and holders of the Education Pass.
- Free (upon presentation of proof and only at the counter) for children under 3 years of age who are accompanied by a family member.
Une superbe promenade sur la Seine.
Un bon rapport qualité prix car la promenade dure une heure.